Saturday, May 7, 2011

Nicole Kidman on the Cover of Marie Claire


Nicole Kidman graces the December issue of Marie Claire magazine.

Here are some highlights from the article:
Using her bad eyesight to her advantage with the paparazzi:
“I never wore glasses except when I had to read a teleprompter at an awards show or drive, so I didn’t notice much. I could exist in my head. It was kind of my escape from the world and my protection.”

Nicole on her first year of marriage to Keith Urban:
“They say the first year of marriage is the hardest. Please, God — he’s the most important person in my life, and he says I am for him, and that’s where we’re at. We won’t go more than 12 days apart, ever. The time he went away to rehab was the longest time.”

Nicole turning 40:
“Yipee! I can’t believe I made it. It feels like a long haul to get here. I’m so fine with it. People want you to have some sort of breakdown, but I’m relieved to be 40 years old, and I’ve lived a life.”

Nicole on her kids with Tom Cruise, Isabella and Conner:
“Yes, they’re being raised as Scientologists. I don’t want to go there.”

Source: Marie Claire via Faded Youth

No comments:

Post a Comment