Monday, May 2, 2011

CNN Nancy Grace's Baby Blog

CNN's Nancy Grace welcomed twins John David and Lucy Elizabeth earlier this week. Now the opinionated anchor offers another new addition - her very own Baby Blog promises an inside look on her twins' lives. The babies arrived two months early and aren't quite ready to head home from the hospital yet.

Some highlights from the site:

On her nursery which was still being decorated: "There will be rosewood floors and a beautiful handmade throw rug with all the colors of the rainbow. The walls are off-white with bright white highlights. The babies' bassinets remind of the basket Moses was found in made of bulrushes. I'm going to have a verse from Ecclesiastes calligraphied on the wall -- "Two are better than one." I love Beatrix Potter and plan to personally hand-stencil in animals in various spots throughout the room. I myself will do it -- I'll make the animals come to life on the walls!"

For a sneak peak of her nursery check out CNN's website.

On books she's planning to read to the twins:
"I plan on reading them all the Beatrix Potter books and "Goodnight Moon" and "Charlotte's Web" and Dr. Seuss and, of course, bible stories. My favorite story of all is "Daniel in the Lion's Den."

Source: CNN

No comments:

Post a Comment