Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Marie Osmond Collapses and Recovers Live on DWTS

Marie Osmond Collapses and Recovers Live on DWTSMarie Osmond definitely made Monday night's episode of Dancing With the Stars very interesting.

Following her performance and while she was listening to judge Len Goodman's post-dance critique, the smiling yet winded Osmond collapsed to the floor. Her dance partner Jonathan Roberts and Tom Bergeron helped her while the show cut to an unexpected commercial break.

When the show returned a few minutes later, the star was back on her feet but looked quite woozy.

"You don't plan those things," Osmond told viewers and co-host Samantha Harris. "Once in a while that happens to me when I get winded, I stop breathing. I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry."

No comments:

Post a Comment