Thursday, March 17, 2011

Carrie Ann Inaba Hears the Ticking of her Biological Clock

Dancing with the Stars judge Carrie Ann Inaba admits that she's hearing the ticking of her biological clock as she approaches 40.

Inaba was the guest guest host on Thursday morning’s episode of The View. She admits that she and her Russian dancer boyfriend, Artem Chigvintsev, who is 15 years her junior, have discussed the subject.

“I’m 39, going on 40, and he’s 25,” she said. “And he’s a good guy. But you know, I do worry, because I’m getting to the age where I’m thinking about having children. And we’ve only been dating for a year and a half, and it’s like, ‘Do I have to start pressuring him into that conversation?’ And so we have been talking about it, because I do feel like something is ticking.”

Inaba said the conversation is tricky due to the differences in their ages, they are hoping to find a solution that will work for both of them.

“I’m more the bread-winner right now, but I actually think that things will change,” she said. “And I’m hoping they will, because I just can’t wait to get pregnant, sit home and eat potato chips and not go to work anymore. I’m dying for that.”

If she does get pregnant, she is open to the idea of staying home to take care of the kids and putting her career on the back burner.

“I could give up my career to have a family, because I would love to raise a child,” she said.

Source: The View via People

No comments:

Post a Comment