Monday, July 26, 2010

James Tupper Is a Down-Home Guy

James Tupper Is a Down-Home Guy I admit it, I've been hooked on Men in Trees since it hit the airwaves last fall. Despite the off-screen drama surrounding stars Anne Heche and James Tupper who became a couple while both were married to other people, I tune in dutifully whenever its on (which has been a bit random and ever-changing). So accordingly, I was delighted when it came back to the regular schedule on ABC last Friday.

The reason I'm hooked on the show --- James Tupper.

This week he talks with OK! magazine about the show and the drama that has followed himself and Heche since become a couple off-screen.
Some highlights:

On his relationship with Heche:
“We are very fond of each other. You know what I noticed when I worked with Sissy Spacek [on the upcoming movie Pictures of Hollis Woods] is that look of love and wisdom in her eyes and Anne has the same thing. She’s a woman who’s gone through a lot and has come out with an enormous heart. She’s a phenomenal actress and she’s a wonderful force to work with.”

On what attracted him to her:
“I am mystified. I’ll tell you something funny. They call the place I come from down-home. And it’s funny there’s a down-home feeling. My dad couldn’t believe I was called sexy. I think I have a little bit of that attitude. I’m a guy whose trying to love every day and this glorious person who fell in love with me thinks I’m great. It’s beautiful.”

Source: OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment