Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Eva Mendes Not Pregnant, Just Hungry

Eva MendesActress Eva Mendes is definitely not interested in adding kids to her life right now.

“Could you imagine me having a kid right now, where I’m like ‘hey Junior, come here?'” Mendes said at her Gotham magazine party held at NYC's Buddha Bar. “What a pain in the butt. Maybe in the future, but certainly, certainly not now.”

Rumors started a few weeks ago when the actress was reportedly photographed leaving a prenatal yoga studio with a round belly.

The real story?

“I had a huge pasta lunch, I walked out, and let it all hang out like I usually do,” she says. “This photographer came out and shot it, and you know what? I give him credit because it actually looks like I could be a little bit. But I just had a big lunch, that’s it.”

Source: OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment