Saturday, September 11, 2010

Amanda Peet Reveals Her Halloween Plans

Actress Amanda Peet in HalloweenActress Amanda Peet is planning to enjoy her first Halloween as a mom with her 8-month-old daughter Frances Pen.

“She’s going to be a cow,” Peet revealed. “Because we love that Bob Dylan song – “Milk Cows Half Blues” – and we sing it to her a lot. And one of the animals is a cow.”

Motherhood hasn't changed the roles that she takes and she's not planning to become a kid-friendly actress just because she has a daughter.

“I just try gravitate towards the best written one that’s been thrown my way after a lot of girls have passed on it,” she reveals. “That’s really the truth. I’m just being really honest because you’re like, “What roles are you attracted to?” But it’s not like I look for roles. There’s not that much forethought. I just try to get something that’s respectable.”

Source: OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment